Thursday, August 2, 2007

Showtime!

The screening is in about 4 hours and I can hardly breathe! I'm not sure if I'm nervous or excited, but it's probably both. I can't distinguish between the two anymore. There's been so much anticipation for this event over the last two months and especially over the last few days, as I've been promoting it as much as I can. I have posters and postcards up all over town and I've made friends with a few locals, so hopefully a few people show up tonight.

We pre-screened the film this morning and it looks and sounds good, which is a huge relief. I actually had a bad dream the other night that the sound was not in sync with the picture, and I haven't stopped thinking about that until this morning.

I don't know what else to say. I just want to screen the damn thing already!

-Anthony

No comments: