Sunday, August 5, 2007

Emerging Filmmaker Award

I went to the Closing Night party of the Woods Hole Film Festival last night where to my surprise I won the Emerging Filmmaker Award! I didn't even know they were giving out an emerging filmmaker award, so I was totally caught off guard. I'm really happy that the festival chose to recognize me and my film. This festival was a great experience. I met a lot of really cool people, I showed my film publicly for the first time and got a really great response from the audience despite having technical difficulties during the screening, and I came home with an award! I couldn't have asked for a better time!

Thanks to all those who supported the film at the festival, and especially to the festival staff for working so hard all week.

Back to the real world tomorrow morning. Not looking forward to it.

-Anthony