Saturday, July 14, 2007

Done and Done!!

Running Funny is officially completed! We were finally able to finish the sound mix last week and the movie sounds a lot better thanks to Jesse's great work. He did a lot of cool stuff with it and I'm really thankful for his help.

It feels good to have a finished film in my hands that I'm really proud of. Filmmaking is a long process, but it's a process I love, and I'm so psyched to screen it at the Woods Hole Film Festival in a couple weeks. It will be the first time I screen Running Funny for people who aren't my close friends or family, so it will be interesting to see how the audience reacts.

The posters just came in a couple days ago and they look great! They are going to be posted all over Cape Cod, so look out for them!

-Anthony

P.S. The website for my uncle's movie is up and running! Check it out at www.adoptasailormovie.com

No comments: