Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back to School!

"Running Funny" has been officially selected to screen at the 2007 New Jersey Film Festival!! The screening is set for Friday, November 16th at 7pm on the campus of Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ. I'm really excited that I'll be able to go back to Rutgers, where I went to school, and screen "Running Funny" there. I haven't been back to New Brunswick since I left about two and a half years ago, so it'll be cool to walk down College Avenue again. I will definately be making a stop at the grease trucks!

T-minus four days until I leave for Cape Cod! Can't wait!

-Anthony

P.S. My uncle's movie, "Adopt a Sailor," starring Bebe Neuwirth, Peter Coyote, and Ethan Peck begins shooting on August 6th. Stay tuned for more news about that. If "Rescue Dawn" is playing in your area, go check it out. Christian Bale is awesome and it's definately worth seeing.

No comments: