Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Preparing for the Festival

T-minus 6 weeks until the festival and there is much to do! We're still working on the sound mix believe it or not. It's been a really long and frustrating process for a number of reasons and I am going to be so relieved when it is finally finished. In the meantime, I'm also busy preparing promotional materials like posters, postcards, stickers, and maybe a few t-shirts to help promote the movie at the festival.

I will be documenting my entire film festival experience on my new video camera, which I will also use to document all of the college screenings we're having in the fall (schedule coming soon!). So in addition to writing in this blog, I'll be posting video clips of all the cool things that happen along the way!

-Anthony

No comments: